Saturday 28 August 2021

I love to write..


If i have to put it in a most simple and unadorned way i can state that " I simply love to write". 
Image courtesy : Coskun Cokbulan
There is this beautiful energy which stirs up in the heart region and waits to express itself.  All i have to do weave that energy into words and sentences which flow with ease of their own accord. Each time i put together something or express something through writing, there is a joy inexplicable bordering on ecstasy. For me.. it is deeply  soul satisfying .

Never had i dreamt that one day i would express so much through writing. Infact it was never on my agenda or ambition.Then one fine day it suddenly happened... just like that!! Inspired by nature, events, humans, situations and life itself... "writing" happened  almost a decade ago. To think of it i had never taken it seriously while i wrote about loads of things which touched me deeply. I was more like this playful kid who thought she is  having some fun while she had found the magical land of writing. It had not occurred to me that i had discovered something precious. 

But of late... i feel like a grown up who has suddenly realised that "writing" is something which i love deeply. And i know not when did this playful thing turn into a deep love affair. I feel so grateful for being able to express as and when something inspires me. On some days i feel deeply blessed for the gift of this ability. 

"Writing" and "Me" started off as friends.. and along the way we fell in deep love with each other. And i know that this love is here to stay for all of eternity. 

On "by the flowing river" i shall be posting as and when i write, touching upon varied topics. 


1 comment:

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL

I looked at myself in the mirror and exclaimed to myself.. “ I am a self made individual”. The reflection in the mirror mocked and asked &...